Field Trips are primarily tours of manufacturing facilities, historical sites, and other points of interest.
- Emily Carr House Tour
- UVic Astronomy tour and lunch
- CRD Watershed Tour
- Hatley Castle
- Institute of Ocean Sciences & lunch at Oceans Cafe
- CFB Naval Simulator and lunch at Nellies Block Mess Hall
- Victoria Royals and dinner at the Lions Den Restaurant
- Viking Air, BC Aviation Museum and lunch at Mary’s Blu Cafe
- BC Ferries Bridge
Field Trips have no fixed dates and occur throughout the year.
Open to all VRMNC Members.
These popular events often have limited attendance and fill up fast based on first come first served basis.
Some are open to Members’ partners when space allows.